These general conditions have as their object the purchase of products remotely by means of a telematic network through the website www.magister-shop.com owned by the company HIPSTER S.a.s.
The purchase operations will be governed by the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/05, while the protection of confidentiality (privacy) will be subject to the discipline of Legislative Decree 196/03. These general conditions are valid from 01/03/2021. They may be updated or modified by HIPSTER S.a.s. at any time, without notice, and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.magister-shop.com. The consumer undertakes and obliges, whenever there is a modification of these general conditions, to read them and if he deems it appropriate to provide for their printing and storage. By online sales contract we mean the distance contract stipulated between a supplier, HIPSTER S.a.s. and a consumer customer, as part of a distance selling system organized by the supplier, that is the legal transaction having as object movable property and / or services, which for this contract exclusively uses remote communication technology called the Internet. By consumer we mean the natural person who purchases goods and services for purposes not directly related to any professional activity carried out.
Art. 1: ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SALE
• 1.1 The conditions set out in the introduction are an integral and essential part of this contract.
• 1.2 All contracts will be concluded directly through access by the Customer (businesses and individuals) to the Internet site corresponding to the address www.magister-shop.com. At this point, the Customer will be able to conclude the contract for the purchase of the desired product by carefully following the instructions and procedures provided.
• 1.3 These general conditions of sale must be examined online by the customer, before completing the purchase procedure. The forwarding of the order confirmation therefore implies full knowledge of the same and their full acceptance.
• 1.4 The customer, by electronically sending the confirmation of his purchase order, unconditionally accepts and undertakes to observe, in his relations with HIPSTER Sas, the general and payment conditions illustrated below, declaring that he has read and accepting all the information provided by him pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, also acknowledging that he does not consider himself bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing.
Art. 2: SALE PRICES AND PURCHASE METHODS
• 2.1 All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.magister-shop.com for which they constitute an offer to the public pursuant to art. 1336 c. c., are inclusive of I.V.A. and all other taxes.
• 2.2 The total cost of shipping to the customer's home is charged to the customer, unless otherwise specified. This cost will, in any case, be disclosed to the customer before confirming the purchase.
• 2.3 The purchase contract is finalized through the exact compilation and the consent to the purchase expressed through the accession given online after registering.
• 2.4 The customer can pay for the ordered goods using the payment methods indicated online at the time of purchase.
• 2.5 The prices of the different types of transport refer to the weight, dimensions and delivery destination.
Art. 3: METHOD OF DELIVERY
• 3.1 HIPSTER S.a.s. will deliver to customers, at the address indicated by the customer, the selected and ordered products, in the manner provided for in the previous article, by couriers.
• 3.2 The purchased goods will be delivered within the terms set out in art. 6 Legislative Decree 206/05. No responsibility can be attributed to the supplier for delayed or non-delivery due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. In detail: check stock availability, HIPSTER S.a.s. will immediately process the order, at the address indicated on the form. For some products, it may take a few additional days for availability. The normal delivery times for the Italian territory, after shipment, provide for the receipt of the goods within 6/10 working days (weekends and holidays are not to be considered). In special cases, and if you live in the islands or in a peripheral area, delivery times may last up to 24/48 hours. For abroad, delivery times vary depending on the destination area, starting from a minimum of 6/10 working days from the time of shipment.
• 3.3 The customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to him with the order placed; only after this verification, and obviously except for the right of withdrawal provided for in point n. 8 the customer must sign the delivery documents.
• 3.4 At the time of delivery of the goods, the customer must check the integrity of the packages and the quantitative and qualitative correspondence with what is indicated in the accompanying document. In case of discrepancy, the same must be reported on the same accompanying document and confirmed, within seven days by registered letter to. r., to HIPSTER S.a.s. Via Pietro Mascagni 33 - 72019 San Vito dei Normanni (BR). Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven days of receipt. Any hidden anomalies must be reported in writing by fax or registered letter to. r., as well as being documented with photos, which can be sent by email. Any report beyond the aforementioned terms will not be taken into consideration. For each declaration, the customer assumes full responsibility for what is declared.
• 3.5 Home delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, will take place on the ground floor and during office hours: from 8.00 to 13.00 and from 14.00 to 18.00, every day, except holidays, from Monday to Friday .
• 3.6 The customer is obliged to make himself available at the times described in point 3.5, in order to avoid any additional charges for non-deliveries by the express courier, charges that otherwise will affect the customer himself.
• 3.7 HIPSTER S.a.s. is not responsible for damage caused by the carrier to the products purchased.
Art. 4: AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
• 4.1 The customer can only purchase the products currently present in the HIPSTER S.a.s. electronic catalog, which can be viewed online at www.magister-shop.com Should the request made through an online order exceed the quantity available for a given item, HIPSTER S.a.s. will accept the purchase limited to what is actually available in its virtual warehouse. The HIPSTER S.a.s. Customer Service will take care of it. inform the customer (via telephone or e-mail) if the ordered products will be available in the future or not, or if they can be booked, in larger quantities than those available on the site (condition also valid for products temporarily unavailable) .
Art. 5: LIABILITY
• 5.1 HIPSTER S.a.s. assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure such as accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevented, in whole or in part, from executing the contract within the time agreed .
• 5.2 HIPSTER S.a.s. will not be liable to any party or third party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of the failure to execute the contract for the reasons mentioned above, as the consumer is only entitled to a refund of the price paid.
• 5.3 HIPSTER S.a.s. is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the products purchased on www.magister-shop.com at any time of the purchase procedure is able to know the buyer's credit card number which, via a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the banking service manager.
Art. 6: GUARANTEES AND METHOD OF ASSISTANCE PREMISE The quality of our products is positioned at the top of the respective categories and the storage and shipping methods have been designed to ensure their conservation over time, the product may differ slightly from the one in the photo on the site.
• 6.1 HIPSTER S.a.s. , the sole supplier for the website www.magister-shop.com, markets and produces high quality products.
Art. 7: BUYER'S OBLIGATIONS
• 7.1 The consumer undertakes and undertakes, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these general conditions, which, moreover, he will have already viewed and accepted as an obligatory step in the purchase. , as well as the specifications of the product being purchased, and this in order to fully satisfy the condition referred to in art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 206/05.
• 7.2 These general conditions can be updated or modified at any time by HIPSTER S.a.s. who will communicate it through its website. The consumer undertakes and obliges, whenever there is a modification of these general conditions, to provide for their printing and storage.
• 7.3 It is strictly forbidden for the purchaser to enter false and / or invented and / or fictional data in the registration procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and the related further communications. ; the personal data and the e-mail address must be exclusively their real personal data and not those of third parties, or of fantasy.
• 7.4 It is expressly forbidden to make double registrations corresponding to a single person or to enter data of third parties. HIPSTER S.a.s. reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers.
• 7.5 The Customer raises HIPSTER S.a.s. from any liability arising from the issuance of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data provided by the Customer, the Customer being solely responsible for the correct entry.
Art. 8: RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
• 8.1 The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, returning the goods received and obtaining a refund of the price paid.
• 8.2 The consumer who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and specifying the reason, within 14 working days from the day of receipt of the purchased good.
• 8.3 All costs of returning the products are borne by HIPSTER S.a.s. The customer will deliver them to the seller's domicile only through our trusted courier; all items must be received in the same conditions as they were received, with their original packaging; it is not allowed to return the goods in any other way.
• 8.4 To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must, within the period indicated above, send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: HIPSTER S.a.s. Piazza Campitelli, 2 - ROME - ITALY or fill out the form in the contact section. Within the same term, a telegram can be sent, which must be followed within 48 hours by the aforementioned registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt confirming the withdrawal manifest. We will therefore reimburse the amounts paid by the Customer as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days from the date of receipt of the aforementioned communication. The right of withdrawal applies only to goods that are intact at the time of return and cannot be exercised for products which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or deteriorate rapidly.
• 8.5 HIPSTER S.a.s. will accept the returned goods reserving the right to ascertain that the products have been returned in their original state and with their original packaging; only in this case will it send the amount paid by the consumer for the purchase of the products.
• 8.6 The transport costs incurred for the delivery of the product to the customer and for the eventual return to HIPSTER S.a.s. they are free.
Art. 9: AUTHORIZATIONS
• 9.1 By filling in the appropriate space on the website, the Customer authorizes HIPSTER S.a.s. to use their own credit card, or other card issued to replace it, and to debit their current account in favor of HIPSTER S.a.s. the total amount shown as the cost of the purchase made "online". The whole procedure is done via a secure connection directly connected to the bank owner and manager of the online payment service PayPal, to which HIPSTER S.a.s. cannot log in.
• 9.2 Should the consumer exercise the right of withdrawal, as set out in point 8 of these general conditions, the amount to be refunded will be credited to the same credit card.
Art. 10: CONTRACTUAL TERMINATION AND EXPRESS TERMINATION CLAUSE
• 10.1 HIPSTER S.a.s. has the right to terminate the stipulated contract by simply communicating it to the customer indicating the reason; in this case, the customer will only be entitled to a refund of any sum already paid.
• 10.2 The obligations assumed by the customer pursuant to art. 7 (Obligations of the buyer), as well as the guarantee of the successful completion of the payment that the customer makes with the means referred to in art. 2, are essential, so that by express agreement, the non-fulfillment by the Customer of only one of these obligations will result in the legal termination of the contract pursuant to art. 1456 c. c., without the need for a judicial decision, without prejudice to the right for HIPSTER S.a.s. to take legal action for compensation for further damage.
• 10.3 HIPSTER S.a.s. has full respect for your privacy. The data you transmit to us will be processed by electronic aids and will be used by us only to allow us to manage orders and shipments. In accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 Code regarding the protection of personal data, all information relating to personal data, orders and payments made are strictly confidential. We assure you that in no case and for no reason will we disclose personal data to third parties outside of HIPSTER S.a.s. All details relating to the processing of personal data according to Italian law can be consulted on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Art. 11: JURISDICTION AND COMPETENT COURT
• 11.1 Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts entered into online through the website www.magister-shop.com is subject to Italian jurisdiction; these general conditions are reported, although not expressly provided therein, in conjunction with Legislative Decree no. 50 of 15.1.1992 and of Legislative Decree 206/05.
• 11.2 For any dispute between the parties regarding this contract, the Court of Brindisi will be competent.
Shipping fees: Shipping costs (except for special promotions and other commercial agreements) are the sole responsibility of the customer, and will be calculated automatically by the system based on the price.
How to behave upon delivery of the product:
When the courier will make the delivery you will need to check:
1) That the package is intact, not damaged or wet and in any case conforms to the standard characteristics of a package;
2) That the number of packages (number of packages) indicated on the invoice corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered. Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, with specific indication of reservation or dispute (therefore no reservation or generic dispute); in the absence of these, the product is considered delivered correctly.
How to behave in case of damage from TRANSPORT:
If on unloading the goods there is evident damage to the packaging, a specific written reservation must be made on the delivery note (or bulletin), indicating the specific cause and rejecting the damaged goods.
Forms of Payment:
HIPSTER S.a.s. accepts the following forms of payment:
Payment by Paypal, Credit Cards and Postepay, bank transfer in advance
Payments with Paypal and credit cards: The user pays directly through the Paypal portal. Please Note: ·
The holder of the order must be the holder of the Paypal account. · A landline or mobile phone number must be provided. · The products will be shipped to the address of the order holder.
Payments by bank transfer:
It is understood that, if you choose the bank transfer, the goods will be sent only after verifying that they have been credited to our bank account. The reason to be reported on the bank transfer must indicate: the order number, the name and surname of the sender. In the current state of the banking system, the transferred amount is credited to the beneficiary's current account no earlier than 3/5 working days from the date of execution of the same. If we do not receive payment within 8/10 days of placing the order, the order will be deleted.